The Solution Architect will play pivotal role in Enterprise Cloud, Reporting and Analytics space. The Candidate will provide complete solution lifecycle, including detailed analysis of Business and functional specifications, conceptualizing and defining various design considerations and arriving at critical architectural decisions, Preparation of the architecture specification covering the high level and low-level design, lead the implementation team by defining the core framework and guiding the team on various technologies stack. Candidate will also work on evaluation and definition the architecture enhancement for the next phase by building a futuristic analytics platform using Enterprise Cloud, Big Data Platform and Reporting & Analytics technologies. This role requires highly skilled resource in the area of Enterprise Cloud, Big Data Platform and Reporting & Analytics.
Main Task / Activities:
• Detail analysis of Business and functional specifications provided by Clients.
• Based on the functional specifications, prepare architecture specification covering the high-level and low-level design using Standard Architecture Designing tools.
• Lead the implementation team by defining the core framework, Libraries and Packages. Also, guide the team on various technologies stack in the area of Enterprise Cloud, Big Data Platform and Reporting & Analytics.
• Lead Application environment setup as per Swiss data security and Network Security requirements.
• Set up and execute application build, deployment, Integration, configuration strategies as per SDLC tools & technologies stack.
• Leading migrations of Applications, Environments/Platforms, Certificates and Software packages as per the planned and unplanned End of Life (EOL).
• Work independently on fixing technical issues as per Business requirements under difficult circumstances, such as inaccessibility to production-like data and time constraints, Identifying SQL query performance bottlenecks and improving execution times for Reports.
• Synchronizing up with different regional service delivery, Technical Architects, Tech Leads, Developers and other members on a daily basis.
• Drive operational excellence and automation and stay up to date of new and upcoming technologies and developments in Enterprise Cloud, Big Data Platform and Reporting & Analytics.
• Experience with Reporting & Analytics platform tools like OBIEE, Tableau, Qlik Sense, Qlik NPrinting, Vizlib, and Narrative Science.
• Working Experience in Informatica Power Center, Oracle DAC.
• Experience in automating code deployment, continuous integration delivery (CI/CD), continuous integration with Odyssey toolchain using transporter, TeamCity, Nolio, Jenkins, Salt, CI/CD Pipelines, Kubernetes, Docker, GIT, Spuds, Splunk(Logviewer) etc.
• Strong Python scripting skills and proven automation deployments and understanding of how analytics solutions are brought into life by means of e.g., Python, SQL etc.
• Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in Big data technologies such as HBase, sqoop, Hive, Impala, HUE, Beeline, Scala, Apache Spark, Apache Kafka.
• Experience in application programing languages (Java/J2ee).
• Working experience in Enterprise cloud platforms such as Azure Cloud.
• Experience in PKI certificate installation and password encryption tools and technologies (Cloakware, capam etc.)
• Experience with Job scheduling tools (control-m, control-m xml creation and apache Airflow).
• Experience in installation and Administration of Reporting & Analytics tools such as Tableau, Qlik Sense, Qlik NPrinting, OBIEE, Vizlib, and Narrative Science, Informatica Power Center, DAC etc.
• Experience in a global, multi-national enterprise with strong experience in the banking and financial services along with sound knowledge of Financial Products and Banking processes, preferably in the area of liquidity reporting.
• Experience in leading others, work independently, or function as a part of a team.
• Possess the ability to handle multiple projects, analyze data, & solve business issues creatively.
• Experienced working with intercultural and geographically dispersed team members.
• Effective communicator with excellent relationship management skills and strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities.
• Proactive stakeholder management skills, including customer orientation and understanding customer requirements (including data in various source systems).
Employee Status: Full Time Employee
Job Location: Basel
1 post • Page 1 of 1