Your field of responsibility
Engineer for securitization initiative able to transform end-to-end solution design into concrete implementation. Challenging role focused on integrating external solutions into the existing landscape, as well as extending existing systems and implementing new components in order to create new strategic platform supporting Corporate Finance & Private Debt. Designing, coding, testing and deploying within modern agile environment with strong emphasize on DevOps practices.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for full stack developer who has previously worked in an agile environment and cross-functional organization preferably with experience in the finance industry.
• A challenging role as (Senior) full stack developer in the Corporate Banking Department: be responsible for implementation of complex solutions as well as integration of new and existing components.
• Work within a domain of strategic importance in the Corporate Finance & Private Debt department
• Build and shape strategic business capabilities.
• Support orchestration of the delivery and integration of solutions across various internal engineering teams and systems
• Opportunity to interact with variety of stakeholders of different seniority levels and backgrounds; exposure to different banking functionalities/products and underlying technical solutions
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
Multiple years (8+) of proven professional experience in software development in an Enterprise context, using Java/JEE, Java Spring Boot, micro services architecture
Experience in working directly with front units to gather business requirement and transform them into product increments
Experience in test automation (e.g. bounty)
Practical knowledge of DevOps tools and modern platforms, such as Odyssey, GIT, Kubernetes/OpenShift, etc.
Experience in working in a dynamic Agile project delivery environment (preferably based on Scrum)
Excellent communication skills and fluent in English
Nice To Have:
Working knowledge of front-end technologies like Angular 2+ (preferred), HTML5, React, jQuery or alike
Experience in the Financial Services industry, especially in Lending, Private Debt and/or Structured Finance area, best case in a (Swiss) Bank
Experience in end-to-end testing in complex environments
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:43 pm