Application Support Analyst – Automation (ITPA, RPA, ML), Big data platform
About the job
To provide second level applications support for all applications that the team is supporting. Provide on-site and on call support over Weekend /night time and additional hour coverage as per required in solving application issues.
Perform deep-dive investigations on complex system issues, provide solutions, and put forth proactive measures wherever applicable. Act as a liaison between end users and various IT teams (application development, infrastructure support, etc) on all application support related queries
Collaborates with Service Continuity and Business Continuity Management (BCM) teams to plan and run execution of Events like DR, Process Flow Tests, QMW and Emergency Patching of Production Environment.
Engage with and solicit feedback from clients on new products, applications and platforms. Work with clients to ensure their needs are being met on a daily basis.
Capture and assess the severity of major incidents affecting the various applications supported. Handle the expectations of all impacted parties, come up with relevant action items, and prioritize these accordingly.
Provide mentoring, training and guidance to colleagues in order to improve the technical and process knowledge within the team. Perform effective automation of day-to-day activities through ITPA, RPA, ML and chat bot solution
• Incident Management - ability to do analytical investigation to provide resolution through workaround for application issues and batch failures as per L2 SLA
• Troubleshooting skills knowledge (checking logs, processes, perform system health checks, etc) on legacy technologies like Unix , Oracle along with latest one like Hadoop, Cloud
• Big data experience - Continuous improvement of existing big data platform (size > 5PB) hosted on Cloudera stack.
• Adding data nodes, Cloudera services and support, Handling hive, impala, spark processing issues.
• Integration of API calls with Hadoop and analytical processing layer, using python and shell scripting.
• Automation : Driving end-to-end resolution to production issues with Expertise in tool like EyeShare (ITPA )and UI path(RPA)
• Ensure Changes are managed along KPI’s and act as production gatekeeper for changes to production
• Crafting and maintaining management reporting on SLA, DDA and KPI adherence
• Problem management - raise PRB tickets in Service Now and perform root Cause Investigation independently or jointly with L3 / Dev team
• Work closely with L3/Dev/Build team on new releases and ensure support preparedness for release and deployments
• Utilizes good understanding of apps support procedures and concepts and basic knowledge of other technical areas to field issues and queries from stakeholders
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of how areas of apps support collectively integrate to contribute to achieving business goals
• provide short-term resolutions and work with relevant technology partners for long term remediation.
• Proving on call support over Weekend and night time / additional hour coverage as and when required (as per Swiss law)
• Coordinating with offshore / other teams for timely execution of critical milestones and other deliverables
• Familiarity with ITIL processes
To be successful in this position you must have
• A drive to build and maintain positive relationships with our key partners in the Business and IT
• Knowledge of ITIL process is must ( Good have ITIL certification)- Incident Management, Problem Management, Change-Management and Release Management
• A strong technical background with a passion for automation and removing inefficiencies , Knowledge of Automation tool like EyeShare and UI path is must
• Hands on experience with monitoring solutions (Geneos, control_M, Grafana, etc.) is required for batch support
• Hands on experience in at least one scripting language (i.e. Python, Ruby, Perl, Shell etc.) or OOP (Java, Kotlin etc.) plus regular expressions
• Excellent knowledge of Linux commands and utilities required to analyze and solve issues related to large BigData clusters
• IT Support experience working in Unix, Cloud & Windows environments.
• Knowledge of Hadoop components such as HDFS, Spark, HUE, Impala, hive, HBase and Kafka.
• Should be able to understand Hadoop security such as Kerberos, impersonification, ACLs etc.
• Good customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
• Effective management and communications skills in English (written and spoken)
• Ready to work on-site and on call over Weekend /night time and additional hour coverage as required in solving application issues
• Hadoop admin using Cloudera will be advantage
• Good to have Big data certifications and Cloud knowledge
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:43 pm