Your Expertise & Dedication make the difference. At Swiss Himmel we drive growth for our clients’ businesses and accelerates digital transformation. For the same reason we are looking for a Senior Test Analyst for Manual & Automation Role to join us in Zurich.
• This is an exciting opportunity for someone interested in working in an international environment, while being able to interact with various stakeholders
• You'll be joining the organization as it's transforming its architecture, pushing forward with innovative solutions in various technologies
• Work with the latest technologies and share your technical expertise in a collaborative, agile and forward thinking team environment
Your Responsibilities Includes:
Credit Risk Domain:
You are familiar working with applications in Credit Risk office.
You have good understanding of risk ratings, risk-based pricing, stress testing, portfolio monitoring, and early warnings.
You define and execute Testing strategy with business team.
You coordinate and consult with different teams such as business analysts, change management and IT to execute programs effectively.
Coordinate with Business Stakeholders and Requirement Engineers to understand requirements and define test scenarios.
You will create innovative digital engineering solutions and familiar using digital execution frameworks.
Define the best method for implementing test automation (API testing, GUI testing, database, etc.).
Involve in Functional testing of web-based applications, database validations & automation testing for various business areas across multiple Credit Risk applications.
Automation and maintenance of test cases using Selenium, Rest Assured and SQL.
Test case design in methodological way (Linear expansion, etc.).
Adopt DevOps principles with CI & CD implementation, Cloud Integration and Scaling.
Be part of an Agile Team involving cycle based test approach.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
· Extensive Knowledge & working experience with risk model applications in Investment banking (IB) and private banking(PB).
Experience working with different rating models for Mortgages, Corporate, Sovereign and other Models.
· Deep Banking & financial service expertise with an intimate working knowledge of financial service customers specific application requirements, KPI’s (key performance indicator), and quality assurance goals.
· 10+ years of professional experience in financial services, driving test strategies, standardizing test tools, test automation frameworks, and test processes to increase cost savings.
· 8+ years of Technical Expertise including Java, Database & SOAP Rest Services.
Deep expertise in Digital Frameworks like Selenium (Web UI), Rest Assured(API), SQL(Database).
You have worked with at least one Object Oriented language(as Java(Preferred), Python, C# or C++)
Ability to write complex SQLs for Data Base Validations.
Experience in Behavior-driven development (BDD) and Test-driven development (TDD) frameworks.
Hands-on experience delivering automation with a focus on continues integration/continuous deployment. (Git, Jenkins)
Provisioning of Automated Scripts in Docker Containers using OpenShift.
· Proven experience in selling and delivering Testing Services for Project Delivery, such as: seasoned experience in managing the entire testing efforts throughout the entire project life cycle,
stepping into and turning around failing high risk projects, developing test strategies and test plans, and managing test design and execution.
· Hands-on Testing experience, familiar with a wide range of technologies, and managing and/or working directly with
industry leading and open source testing tools (e.g. Test Management, Functional Testing, Performance Testing, Robotic Process Automation, etc.)
· HP ALM/Octane working experience
· Proven experience with Agile methodologies and Exposure to tools like JIRA, Confluence, Odyssey.
· Good communication skills on all levels & Fluency in English
· 100% flexibility to work in different cities in Switzerland
· Proven experience in working with global teams
· Co-Ordination expertise with Onshore Offshore model
• A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
• Ongoing learning and training opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
• A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work directly with senior partners and clients
• A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
1 post • Page 1 of 1